Thursday, March 10, 2011

YRAF Raven and Crow Concept 1


Whee! It's the WHEEEE hours of the morning! I've been so addicted to my cintiq...<3 Found out that the place I'm planning to have my YRAF digital artwork print at might not be able to do it afterall. I find out tomorrow if they can or not...their large format printer is out of service and they don't know if it can be fixed. It's out of stock too...boooo. Does anybody know of any other places in Edmonton that print on thick paper? (or canvas ...haven't decide what medium to print on yet)

So I mish-mashed the background a bit for this piece...just with the BG from my Raven and Crow animation poster....I need to work on the sky more...but it is just a concept anyhoo.

Hope I find out specs to actually work on the real thing asap!

1 comment:

  1. You are an amazingly talented young lady! Way to go hon!
    Hugz
    Alanna

    ReplyDelete